Thursday, August 20, 2020

25 Songs - 25 Days Challenge: Days 8 - 25

 Day 8: A song that reminds you of your "first love".

I picked the song 'I look so good (without you)' by Jesse James Decker because after he broke up with me, I didn't feel like myself, but then again I was only 16 years old.  How else was I supposed to feel??

I Look So Good (Without You) by Jesse James Decker

Day 9: A song that makes you hopeful.

I chose the song 'Stand By Me' by Ben E. King simply because I want someone to stand by my side.

Stand By Me by Ben E. King

Day 10: A song by your favorite band.

I would have to choose 'Make Me Wanna Die' by The Pretty Reckless just because the woman who sings this is the same girl who played Cindy Lou Who in the original 'The Grinch Who Stole Christmas' movie.

Make Me Wanna Die by The Pretty Reckless

Day 11: A song on the soundtrack of your favorite movie.

That's an easy one, anyone who knows me, knows I LOVE the movie Rent.  I picked the song 'La Vie Boheme' because it is again, an upbeat song, that you just can't not not listen to. I promise.

La Vie Boheme from the soundtrack of the movie Rent

Day 12: The last song you heard.

The last song I listened to before starting this blog tonight was 'Best Days of Your Life' by Kellie Pickler.  Pretty self - explanatory.

Best Days of Your Life by Kellie Pickler

Day 13: A song that reminds you of a former friend.

I am not going to name names but this person knows who she is.  I picked the song 'Fucking Perfect' by Pink because none of us are and it's really stupid to pretend to be, when you, yourself, even know you're not perfect.

Fucking Perfect by Pink

Day 14: A song that reminds you of your boyfriend.

Believe me when I tell you this, I really tried only picking one song, but at least I narrowed it down to only 5 songs, am I right?? LOL

The songs are:

She's In Love With The Boy by Trisha Yearwood

In Case You Didn't Know by Brett Young

Speechless by Dan & Shay

For A Lifetime by Ryann Darling

I Choose You by Ryann Darling

Day 15: A song you love singing along to.

I chose the song 'Stronger (What Doesn't Kill You)' by Kelly Clarkson because I am getting stronger against my old addiction/old me everyday and I am worth it.  I can now tell that to myself in the mirror.

Stronger (What Doesn't Kill You) by Kelly Clarkson

Day 16:  A song that has made you cry.

Definitely, for sure, 'Whiskey Lullaby' by Brad Paisley ft. Allison Krauss.  I dare you to watch the video and not cry and really listen to the words.

Whiskey Lullaby by Brad Paisley ft. Allison Krauss

Day 17: A song that makes you want to dance.

I chose 'The Champion' by Carrie Underwood ft. Ludacris because who doesn't want to dance to that song.  You tell me.

The Champion by Carrie Underwood ft. Ludacris

Day 18: A song you love but rarely listen to.

I chose the song 'I Heart Hello Kitty' by Blood On The Dance Floor because it's a good sexual song but I rarely listen to it because the language they use is not appropriate.  Definitely do NOT listen to this with children around.

I Heart Hello Kitty by Blood On The Dance Floor

Day 19: The first song alphabetically in your iPod iTunes.

Music Again by Adam Lambert

Day 20: The last song alphabetically in your iPod iTunes.

Haru Haru by BigBang

Day 21: Your favorite song.

I chose 'Uptown Funk' by Bruno Mars ft. Mark Ronson. This is both me and my mother's favorite song of all time. 

Uptown Funk by Bruno Mars ft. Mark Ronson

Day 22: A song that someone has sung to you.

I am not going to mention any names but this person is a really good friend of mine and he sung this song to me a really long time ago, at least 6 or 7 years ago. The song is 'Perfect Two' by Auburn.

Perfect Two by Auburn

Day 23: A song you cannot stand to listen to.

There are actually two that I absolutely CANNOT and WILL NOT listen to. They are 'Baby Shark' and 'Mamma Mia'.  I don't know why those two, but it just gets on my nerves real bad.

Mamma Mia by Abba

Baby Shark Original - Extended Version

Day 24: A song that you danced to with your best friend.

This was a former best friend from when I was a junior in high school and again, I am not going to name names, but the song is 'Girls Just Wanna Have Fun' by Cyndi Lauper. 

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun by Cyndi Lauper

Day 25: A song you could listen to all day without getting tired of it.

I have been listening to this song every single day and honestly, if I had to, I could listen to it all day, it's just that good of a song.  I chose 'Life's About To Get Good' by Shania Twain.

Life's About To Get Good by Shania Twain



No comments:

Post a Comment

Day to Day......